Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Aug 3 – Aug 7. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at https://touchpoint.health.
This week: the changing perspective on testing accuracy, a significant merger in digital health, making telehealth’s expansion permanent and how marketers are leveling-up during the pandemic.
The week’s TPS5:
- ‘It’s Kitchen Sink Time’: Fast, Less-Accurate Coronavirus Tests May Be Good Enough
- Say Hello To The Largest Virtual Care Company: Telavongo, The $38 Billion Merger Between Teladoc And Livongo
- Telehealth to become permanent under executive order
- 64% of marketers have pursued some type of learning during lockdown
- Dr. Jevin West | The Art of Skepticism in a Data-Driven World