Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Aug 28th. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at https://touchpoint.health.
This week: how long-haulers are redefining COVID19, larger systems do not equate to better quality outcomes, the silver lining of home health and why COVID schema matters.
The week’s TPS5:
- Long-Haulers Are Redefining COVID-19
- Larger hospital, physician systems didn’t lead to better quality, study found
- A silver lining to the pandemic: At-home care helps patients detect life-threatening illnesses
- The White House Takes a Critical Step In The Effort To Share Essential Resources & Information About COVID-19
- The Jarrard Digital Maturity Study