Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Aug 21st. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at https://touchpoint.health.
This week: the elective surgery backlog, drive-through doctors, don’t cut your marketing budget and the mental health impact of COVID19 on America.
The week’s TPS5:
- Covid-19 Created an Elective Surgery Backlog. How Can Hospitals Get Back on Track?
- Forget telehealth. The future of medicine could be drive-through doctors
- Don’t Cut Your Marketing Budget in a Recession
- CDC study sheds new light on mental health crisis linked to coronavirus pandemic
- The New Normal podcast from Touch Point Media