Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Apr 2, 2021. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: Has Facebook gone too far, Walmart Health’s CEO is leaving, patients getting weary of automated outreach and four health tech trends to watch.
The week’s TPS5:
- Facebook Built the Perfect Platform for Covid Vaccine Conspiracies
- Walmart’s chief medical officer announces plans to leave role
- Research Warns Against Too Many Automated Patient Outreach Messages
- 4 Healthcare Technology Trends Expected to Boom During COVID-19
- Health Soothsayers podcast: Sebastien Gaddini, Co-Founder, Smardii