Today, there are a myriad of ways that patients can share their experiences with hospitals and health systems online. In this episode, hosts Reed Smith and Chris Boyer discuss Yelp and HCAHPS, share their differences, and how health systems should use both in the larger scheme of measuring patient experience. P.G. Porter, formerly with the Studer Group, discusses the impact consumerism is having on how hospitals can measure and solicit input from their customers.
- What can Yelp teach us about measuring hospital quality?
- What Yelp can tell you about a hospital that official ratings can’t
- Yelp Hospital Reviews Capture More Than HCAHPS Surveys
- The HCAHPS Survey – Frequently Asked Questions
- The Studer Group (Huron Consulting) online
- Chris Boyer on LinkedIn
- Chris Boyer on Twitter
- Reed Smith on LinkedIn
- Reed Smith on Twitter