With the rise of consumerism and the introduction of a whole suite of technology to support marketing efforts, it’s natural that healthcare marketing organizations must evolve. In this episode, hosts Chris Boyer and Reed Smith discuss the way hospitals and health systems are changing their marketing departments and how important the role of the digital technologist plays in new digital teams. Rachel Neeley from Evariant joins us to talk about how precision marketing is also enabling organizations to focus their efforts on business results.
Mentions from the Show:
- The Changing Structure of Marketing Departments in the Age of Disruption
- the Year of the Chief Digital Officer?
- Rachel Neeley on LinkedIn
- Rachel Neeley email
- Medicom Webinar – Active Listening
- 2019 Mayo Clinic Social Media Network Annual Conference
- 2019 Healthcare Internet Conference
- Webinar: Cross-departmental Collaboration: The Optimal Modern Marketing Team Structure
- Webinar: Transcend Touchpoints from Digital to Appointment