Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Nov 20. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: communicating about vaccine hesitancy, clinicians unable to access telehealth from EHRs, senior care residences of the future, and why contact-tracing apps haven’t been adopted in the US.
The week’s TPS5:
- Messaging the COVID-19 vaccine: No shot is an antidote to community concerns
- Most clinicians can’t access telehealth directly from EHRs
- What Will Senior Care Residences of the Future Look Like?
- Why Contact-Tracing Apps Haven’t Slowed Covid-19 in the US
- DataPoint podcast – Online Patient Communities Grow Up