Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Mar 26, 2021. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: How TikTok is changing healthcare marketing, hospitals actively hiding pricing data, shared decision making to address hesitancy and CVS’s new mental health initiative.
The week’s TPS5:
- How TikTok is changing healthcare marketing
- Hospitals Hide Pricing Data From Search Results
- Experts propose shared decision making to decrease COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy
- CVS launches new mental health initiative
- The Source Podcast from the American Telemedicine Association: An Interview with Mauricio Sirvent, EVP of Care Delivery – Neurology & Psychiatry at SOC Telemed