Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of June 18, 2021. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: What makes innovating in health tech so tricky, what if doctors were always watching and never there, the threat of ransomware still looms large the the demise of browser cookies is an opportunity for digital marketing.
The week’s TPS5:
- What makes innovating in health tech so tricky?
- What If Doctors Are Always Watching, but Never There?
- The Threat of Ransomware Still Looms Large Over Healthcare
- The demise of browser cookies could create a Golden Age of digital marketing
- Digital Health Unfiltered – the newest podcast from Touch Point Media: Who pays for RPM?