Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of July 20 – July 24. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: Uber’s role in contact tracing, frictionless is not enough, the end of the telehealth boom and the future of telehealth visits.
The week’s TPS5:
- Uber offers COVID-19 contact tracing help amid chaotic U.S. response
- ‘Frictionless’ is not enough: Introducing emotional peaks in your customer experience
- The looming end to the telehealth boom
- Most physicians predict fewer than 10% of their visits will be virtual by next year
- Exam Room podcast: The Complexities of Physician Supply and Demand