Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Jan 15, 2021. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: the newest health tech announcements from CES 2021, Rock Health’s market insights report, a push for digital vaccination credentials, Google acquires FitBit and more!
The week’s TPS5:
- The most important health tech of CES 2021
- 2020 Market Insights Report: Chasing a new equilibrium
- Microsoft, Oracle and Salesforce join a push for digital vaccination credentials.
- Google finalizes $2.1B Fitbit acquisition: 5 details
- The Morning Fix Podcast: From Serendipity to Purposefulness: How Nishi Viswanathan and the UT Dell Med Texas Health Catalyst are Impacting Population Health and Patient Care