Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Feb 12, 2021. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: Selling wellness, why it’s hard to be a data-driven company, allowing disruption in healthcare and the importance of customer experience.
The week’s TPS5:
- Selling Wellness: Retailers Best Buy, Walmart, and Amazon Are Turning To Health For Growth
- Why Is It So Hard to Become a Data-Driven Company?
- It’s time to be more open-minded to newcomers moving into health, even from tech
- Customer Experience: Why do we need it? How do we define it?
- The Source podcast: Providing Innovative Telehealth Solutions: Intel and Cleveland Clinic Discuss Their Collaboration