Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Dec 11. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: helping to prepare US consumers for the vaccine, how the pandemic has shifted our digital transformation effort, the free-market approach to healthcare isn’t working, and more.
The week’s TPS5:
- COVID-19 vaccine: Are US consumers ready?
- What the Pandemic Means for Health Care’s Digital Transformation
- Improving Digital Patient Engagement During COVID-19: Geisinger’s Evolution
- The Free-Market Approach to This Pandemic Isn’t Working
- HealthCare Insight for Marketers podcast – Chris Pace of Banner Health on Removing Friction from the Customer Experience