Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Apr 9, 2021. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: Understanding happy patients, pandemic aid isn’t reaching most hospitals, how payers are helping with vaccine hesitancy and the burgeoning home health industry.
The week’s TPS5:
- Understanding Unhappy Patients Makes Hospitals Better for Everyone
- AHA head: Pandemic aid isn’t enriching most hospitals; they are struggling
- How Payers Are Involved in Boosting COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence
- ‘Here to stay’: How the pandemic helped build a burgeoning home testing industry
- Health Soothsayers podcast: Curt Roberts, CEO & Market Executive, Cornerstone Hospitals of Austin