Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Apr 23, 2021. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: Microsofts makes a significant entry into healthcare tech, Fitbit seeks to close diversity gap, virtual health drives continuum of care from hospital to home, and Google makes another try at patient health records.
The week’s TPS5:
- Microsoft to Buy Nuance for $16 Billion to Focus on Health Care Tech
- Fitbit looks to close diversity gap in research with new Health Equity Research Initiative
- Virtual Health Tech Enables the Continuum of Health from Hospital to Home
- Google has another go at patient health record software
- HealthCare Insight for Marketers podcast: Julie Rose of CommonSpirit Health Shares Social Media Tips, Trends and Tools