Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of June 4, 2021. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: How evolving medical knowledge can cause concern with patients, the international future of health, effective online competitive research and why JP Morgan Chase is returning to healthcare.
The week’s TPS5:
- Changing Minds About Why Doctors Change Their Minds
- This is what healthcare leaders see as the future for digital health
- Outranking Your Digital Rivals Through Effective Competitive Research
- JP Morgan Chase Launches Its Own Health Business Unit Three Months After Haven Implodes
- The Source podcast by ATA: An Interview with Ron Emerson, Global Healthcare Lead at Zoom