Welcome to touch•point: a podcast dedicated to discussions on digital marketing and online patient engagement strategies for hospitals, health systems, and physicians practices. In this show, we plan to dive deep into a variety of topics on the digital tools, solutions, strategies and processes that are impacting our industry today.
In Episode 7, hosts Reed Smith and Chris Boyer discuss the structure and role of a digital team in a hospital or health system, including the responsibilities that a digital team should have and best-practices in staffing. They face off in a two-sided discussion on whether digital should be integrated or separated as a department. The episode also features an interview with Jared Johnson on how Phoenix Children’s Hospital is structuring their digital team to meet clinical, marketing and patient experience needs.
Mentions from the show
- The CMO’s Guide to Digital Marketing Organization Structure
- How to Structure Your Digital Team: 15 Critical Roles
- Expert: Jared Johnson
- Mayo Clinic Social Media Network Webinar
- 2017 Healthcare Marketing & Physician Strategies Summit
- Chris: Medium
- Reed: Shure MV88 iOS Digital Stereo Condenser Microphone