Now that many health systems across the country have rapidly implemented telehealth solutions, many of them are taking a step back to evaluate the myriad of options available to determine the best ways to align to their customers’ needs. In this episode, hosts Chris Boyer and Reed Smith dive into the “telehealth tech stack,” sharing the four major categories of telemedicine platforms and the underlying technology that can make virtual care solutions impactful. They are joined by Jonathan Pearce, CEO of Zipnosis, who shares his experience running a telehealth company and where the industry might be headed.
Mentions from the Show:
- Telehealth technology: What’s under the hood?
- Tech stack and the technologies used behind telemedicine app development
- How to Improve Your Digital Front Door Strategy
- Your digital front door starts well before your web site
- Jonathan Pearce on LinkedIn
- Jonathan Pearce on Twitter