Do you know your local FBI agent? You should.
John Mason is SVP and CIO at Quorum Health. He joined Reed Smith, our VP of Digital, here at the office to talk about healthcare cybersecurity. In this conversation, John and Reed discuss:
- Myths and misconceptions about healthcare cybersecurity and data breaches
- Who within a healthcare organization is responsible for dealing with cybersecurity incidents (and it’s not just the CIO and IT department)
- Marketing and Communications’ role in preparing for and responding to data breaches and other cybersecurity issues
- What’s keeping CIOs up at night (the internet of things and more)
- And that FBI thing – you need to know local and federal law enforcement before your hospital or health system is breached