Health Fail alternates episodes featuring an intimate interview on failure with an influential leader in healthcare, followed by a discussion between the hosts regarding current events in healthcare and the “health fails” of today.
For our first “Discussion” episode, we review an analysis on what healthcare will look like in 2030, “Healthcare 2030: Four Economic Scenarios” from Oliver Wyman Health.
In the conversation we discuss the potential future scenarios, which ones are most realistic and what we actually expect to see in 2030. Plus we share a number of great resources for anyone looking to better understand the state of healthcare in the US.
- “Healthcare 2030: Four Economic Scenarios” – Fritz Heese & David Fries of Oliver Wyman Health
- Millennials projected to overtake Baby Boomers as America’s largest generation – PEW Research
- Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2017 – Census.gov
- Dave Chase, Co-Founder of The Health Rosetta
- “The Healing of America: A Global Quest for Better, Cheaper, and Fairer Health Care” – T.R. Reid
- “The Innovators Prescription” – Clayton Christensen
- “Love Culture” – Ivo Nelson
- Armchair Expert Podcast with Dax Shepard & John Gottman