In the previous episode, we talked about what everyday bags we use to carry our laptops, iPads, and even the gadgets we use everyday. Now it’s time to talk about the professional camera bags Bobby uses to carry all his team’s video and photography gear. We’ll cover everything from day-to-day professional, sling bags, and the big bags pros use to travel both domestic and international. We’ll talk you through what works for us and what might work for you. We hope you enjoy!
Here are a few links to the bags we review:
1) Laptop Bag (15″ MacBook Pro, iPad, Cords, Hard Drives, etc.)
– Vanguard The Heralder 38 Bag
2) The Quick Bag (Camera, iPad, Cords)
– Think Tank Photo TurnStyle 20 Sling Camera Bag V2.0
3) Bags inside of Bags (Cord Management)
– Think Tank Photo Cable Management 10 V2.0