Digital marketing continues to develop methods to measure consumer preference, leveraging consumer data and digital footprints to help identify customer’s needs and intent. In this episode, hosts Chris Boyer and Reed Smith discuss the latest benefits and risks health systems might face using data footprints to personalize their marketing. They also explore the potential consumer backlash to leveraging data footprints to measure marketing effectiveness. Joined by Matt Bailey from Johns Hopkins Medicine, sharing how he has shifted his SEO efforts to align with user’s intent.
Mentions from the Show:
- What do you know about your data footprint?
- Your Apps Know Where You Were Last Night, and They’re Not Keeping It Secret
- Facebook Says 6.8 Million People’s Private Photos Were Exposed in New Leak
- Facebook Emails Show Its Real Mission: Making Money and Crushing Competition
- The end of Google+ after a data breach and how it affects us
- Digital Footprints Control How Much the Internet Knows About You
- Posting About Your Kids Online Could Damage Their Futures
- Touchpoint podcast’s 2nd Annual Listener Awards Show
- Matt Bailey on LinkedIn