To hospitals, health systems and physician practices, the role of marketing research is an important part of development effective brand, engagement and growth strategies. And with the rise and impact of consumerism on healthcare, the methods used in market research are also evolving to include new digital tools and data sets. In this episode, Reed Smith and Chris Boyer discuss the various methods used by organizations when developing marketing research programs and interview expert Joseph Ridgway, President of Bruno & Ridgway Research Associates, on how hospitals can effectively leverage market research to support their strategies.
Mentions from the Show:
- Understanding the Types of Marketing Research
- The Intersection of Digital Marketing and Market Research
- 5 market research trends to watch in 2018
- BRAA Webinar: Using Consumers to Influence Healthcare Decision Making in 2018
- Joseph Ridgway on LinkedIn
- Bruno and Ridgeway on Twitter