Innovation. Everyone’s talking about it, but how do we actually embrace it? For hospitals and health systems – typically saddled with complex, large and siloed organizations – finding ways to innovate and improve the way to deliver care can be notoriously difficult. In this episode, hosts Reed Smith and Chris Boyer address this important topic, outlining characteristics found in innovative organizations and share top trends in innovation that hospitals are facing today. Featuring an expert interview with Steve Wimmer from CoMotion and OpenIDEO, in which he shares his experience developing innovation within hospitals.
Mentions from the Show:
- BCG – Digital Innovation in 2018
- How Digital Transforms Innovation Strategy
- A Digital Overhaul for Innovation Operations
- Organizing for Digital Innovation
- The Top 5 Digital Innovation Priorities for Hospitals
- Steve Wimmer on LinkedIn
Find Us Online:
This episode is made possible by our sponsors. Thank you!
Find Us Online