Hospitals and health systems understand the importance of understanding and optimizing the customer experience. Whether through customer journey mapping or developing systems to gain a 360 degree voice of the customer, the fact remains – superior customer experiences are the most impactful way to differentiate and gain a competitive advantage. In this episode, hosts Chris Boyer and Reed Smith review five findings from the 2018 CX Trends Report by InMoment and discuss how these trends impact our industry today. This episode also includes an interview with communications expert Kristin Faulder, in which she discusses best practices in how organizations can develop a communication framework across the entire customer experience.
Mentions from the Show:
- 2018 CX Trends Report – InMoment
- “Master the art of influence – persuasion as a skill and habit”
- Simon Sinek (author of “Start with Why and Leaders Eat Last”)
- Kristin Faulder – Twitter
- Kristin Faulder – LinkedIn
Find Us Online:
This episode is made possible by our sponsors. Thank you!
Find Us Online