Recent changes to the Facebook News Feed algorithm are forcing hospitals and health systems to rethink their approach to leveraging this popular social platform. In many ways, this will impact the ways we utilize Facebook advertising, as well. In this episode, hosts Reed Smith and Chris Boyer explore the ways Facebook advertising has evolved and share ideas that have a potential to become a trend in social media advertising. In this episode, we also feature a sneak preview of a new podcast focused on Online Reputation Management, That’s What They Said. Thanks to Margaret Shepard and David Henke for providing additional insights for this episode.
Mentions from the Show:
- Will Facebook’s Changes Affect Your Hospital’s Social Strategy?
- Facebook lost around 2.8 million U.S. users under 25 last year. 2018 won’t be much better.
- 101-Point Guide To Master Facebook Custom Audiences
- How to Use Facebook Canvas for Posts or Ads (or Both!)
- Facebook Canvas Custom Audiences: How to Create
- 3 Strategies to Make Your Facebook Custom Audiences 3X More Effective
- Square vs. Landscape Video – $1.5K Worth of Experiments: Here’s How They Compare
- That’s What They Said podcast
Find Us Online:
This episode is made possible by our sponsors. Thank you!
Find Us Online