There has been increasing demand for physicians and doctors to play a more active role in digital, but what does that exactly mean? In this episode, hosts Reed Smith and Chris Boyer break down the differences of digital in healthcare – digital marketing, digital health, digital innovation and digital experience – and discuss how physicians are participating more frequently in how digital and healthcare is used today. This episode also feature an expert interview with Dr. Peter Alperin, VP at Doximity about how physicians have evolved over the years in using digital.
Mentions from the Show:
- Michael Venske’s website
- 3 Ways Social Media Revolutionized Healthcare
- AMA Guidelines on Digital Health
- Are Digital Doctors the Future of Health
- Doctors and Digital Innovation
- Doctors and Digital Experience
- Dr. Peter Alperin on LinkedIn
- Dr. Peter Alperin on Twitter
- Askov Finlayson Give 110% to Fight Climate Change
Find Us Online:
This episode is made possible by our sponsors. Thank you!
Find Us Online